Loss or damage to the insured two-wheeler for a number of natural and man-made conditions, which include:
- Explosion, fire, self-ignition or lightning
- Theft, house-break or burglary
- Riot or strike
- Fire and shock damage in an earthquake
- Flood, storm, hurricane, typhoon, cyclone, and other natural calamities
- Accident by external means
- Malicious or terrorist activity
- While the two-wheeler is in transit by road, lift, elevator, air or waterway.
Liability to the third-party
- Death or bodily injury to any person riding on the vehicle
- Damage to any property which does not belong to the insured
Personal Accident Cover for Owner-Driver
The Company compensates for bodily injury or death of the owner-driver of the vehicle, arising out of an accident.
Extra cover on payment of additional premium
- Damage or loss to vehicle accessories electrical and non-electrical
- Personal accident cover for the insured and other named or unnamed passenger(s)
- Road-side Assistance Cover
- Engine Safe
- Gap Value Cover
Liberty Videocon Company shall not provide coverage under the following conditions:
- If any accidental loss damage and/or liability occurs out of the Geographical Area.
- In case of a claim arising out of any contractual liability.
- Breakdowns which are mechanical or electrical in nature.
- Cases of depreciation or wear and tear.
- Any case of drunken driving.
- Any accidental liability when the insured vehicle is:
- if the vehicle is being driven by or is for the purpose of being driven by him/her in the charge of any person other than a Driver as stated in the Driver's clause.
- Any case of accidental loss or damage to any property or any consequential loss, resulting or arising from there.
- Any loss, damage or liability arising directly or indirectly out of any radioactive or nuclear material.
- Any loss, damage or liability which is the outcome of human activities, such as a war, invasion, hostilities or warlike operations, etc.