In-Patient Hospital Service: Hospitalization expenses due to an illness or accident including
- Room Rent, Boarding Expenses, Nursing
- Intensive Care Unit, Surgical Fees, Operation Theatre Charges, Anesthetist, Anesthesia, Blood, Oxygen and their administration
- Physical Therapy, Drugs and Medicines consumed on the premises
- Investigation Services such as Laboratory, X-Ray, Diagnostic Tests, Dressing, Ordinary Splints and Plaster Casts
- Cost of Prosthetic and other devices or equipment if implanted during a surgical procedure
Pre and Post Hospitalization Expenses
Emergency Ambulance Charges
Domiciliary Hospitalization Treatment
Optional Add On Covers
Enhanced Pre & Post Hospitalization Expense, Reimbursement of Organ Donor Expenses, Maternity Expenses from day one of policy period / with waiting period of nine months, Pre-existing Conditions Coverage, 30 days Waiting Period Waiver, First Year Waiting Period Waiver, Baby Day One Cover, Corporate Buffer, Listed Critical Illness Cover (Lump sum / Reimbursement basis), Evacuation & Repatriation Expenses, Ayush Benefit, Top up Cover, Out Patient Cover, Medical Aids Extension, Out Patient Dental Treatment, Personal Accident Cover, Hospital Cash Allowance, Lasik Surgery Cover for refractive error, Infertility Treatment, Restoration / Reinstatement of the Sum Insured.
This is not an exhaustive list. For a detailed list of inclusions & other details, please read the policy wordings.