You can make use of this policy if you own valuables you wish to protect like electronics, jewellery, antiques, etc.
To understand eligibility better, please read the
Our All Risk Insurance policy provides ’All Risk’ insurance for your equipment and assets on your premises or being carried to another location. This All Risk Insurance policy will pay you for any loss or damage to the property you have insured. The property that can be insured includes:
- Portable equipment like laptops, cameras, mobiles, camcorders, etc
- Fine arts
- Jewellery and valuables
It will protect you against any unforeseen circumstances that cause damage to your property such as:
- Riot and strike
- Accidental damage
The Company at any time before payment of a claim under the All Risk Insurance policy and notwithstanding that an offer of settlement has been made instead of paying the amount of the loss or damage may make it good by reinstating or replacing any of the property stolen or repairing the premises damaged. Also, the geographical scope of this All Risk Insurance policy will be India unless the policy has been specifically extended for worldwide coverage in which case the claims shall be settled in India in Indian rupees.
This is not an exhaustive list. For a detailed list of inclusions & other details, please read the
This All Risk Insurance policy has ‘named excluded perils’ which means there are specific risks that will not be covered. These risks are:
- War and nuclear events
- Wilful acts
- Inventory losses
- Damage caused by any process of cleaning, dyeing or bleaching, restoring, repairing or renovation or deterioration arising from wear and tear, moth, vermin, insects or mildew or any other gradually operating cause.
- Defective design
- Consequential loss or legal liability of any kind
- Breakage, cracking or scratching of crockery, glass, cameras, binoculars, lenses, sculptures, curious, pictures, musical instruments, sports gear and similar articles of brittle or fragile nature, unless caused by fire or accident to the means of conveyance.
- Over-winding, denting or internal damage of watches and clocks.
- Loss or damage to money, securities, manuscripts, deeds, bonds, bills of exchange, promissory notes, stock or share certificates, stamps, travel tickets, travelers’ cheques, business books or documents.
- Any loss or damage arising through delay, detention or confiscation by Customs or other authorities.
This is not an exhaustive list. For a detailed list of exclusions & other details, please read the