Our Public Liability Non-Industrial Insurance Policy covers your legal liability for damages such as accidental death, bodily injury or damage to property, experienced by a third party. It also protects against any legal costs incurred in such events, with prior consent. Following is a list of the broad exclusions and inclusions of the policy. However, the following is only a list of mains and for a complete exhaustive list you must read the policy wordings.
*Terms & Conditions apply.
Anyone who owns a non-industrial property like an office, restaurant, mall etc. can make use of this policy. To know more about the eligibility, inclusions and exclusions, please read the
Apart from what the policy’s initial coverage, the following can be added as an extended coverage if you pay an additional premium:
- Liability of goods kept in your custody
- Sudden and accidental pollution endorsement
- Act of God extension
- Transportation extension
- Liability of food and beverages provided by you
- Liability of your swimming pool
- Liability of sports facilities provided by you
- Other Facilities provided by you
The Public Liability Insurance (Non-Industrial Risk) Policy will not cover you in the following cases:
- Deliberate, intentional or willful non-compliance of any statutory provision or functioning in disregard of your technical or administrative management
- Liability as a result of all personal injuries such as slander, libel, wrongful eviction, false arrest, etc. and anguish, shock, or mental injury
- Liabilities arising out of penalties, fines, punitive or exemplary damages resulting from the burgeoning of compensatory damages
- Loss of a pure financial nature such as loss of goodwill, loss of market, etc.
- Infringement of plans, patent, copyright, trade name, registered design or trademark
- Ownership, possession or use by or on behalf of you, of any aircraft, watercraft or hovercraft
- Liability directly or indirectly caused by War and allied perils and any act of terrorism
- Liabilities directly or indirectly caused by ionizing radiations or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear waste or nuclear fuel or its combustion or by the toxic, radioactive, explosively hazardous properties of any nuclear assembly or nuclear component
- Liability arising from earthquakes, volcanic eruption, flood, tempest, storm, typhoon, hurricane, tornado, cyclone or other natural atmospheric disturbance, unless covered specifically under the Act of God.
- Liabilities arising by the transportation of dangerous materials or hazardous substances outside of the insured’s premises, unless specifically covered by the policy extension.
- Injury caused to any person, under a contract of employment or traineeship, because of the execution of such a contract.
- Contractual liability
- Claims arising out of or in connection with pollution, howsoever caused and any product, unless specifically covered.