We understand that bearing the loss or damage of your vehicle can be quite stressful. Which is why, we do our best to ensure that your hassles are minimised and keep the claim process as convenient as possible. Here’s all you need to know about Liberty Videocon Motor Insurance Claims Procedure to help you get going.
How do I go about claiming my loss?
The whole process is quite simple. Here’s a quick step-by-step look at the whole procedure.
- Register your claim immediately via either of the below mentioned options:
- Call us at our Toll Free Number 1800 266 5844 (between 8:00am to 8:00pm, 7 days of the week)
- Visit our nearest branch office
- Mail us on
- Send a written intimation letter to our registered office or the applicable branch office by post or courier. You can access our list of branch addresses by clicking
- Our representative will get in touch with you for further details as required.
- We’ll organise a survey inside city limits within in 24 hours and outside city limits within 48 hours.
- Once the vehicle is moved to a garage, we’ll need the documents (listed here) at the garage for our surveyors to verify.
If the vehicle is repaired at our network garage/preferred garage, we’ll pay the due amount as per motor insurance policy terms to the garage directly. However, the difference from total bill, if any, on account of policy terms and additional repairs will have to be paid by you directly to the garage.
If the vehicle is repaired at any other garage, the claim will be processed as a reimbursement claim. In this scenario, the loss amount assessed as our liability will be paid directly to you within 7 working days from the date of submission of the last document.
Kindly mention your motor insurance claim registration number in all future correspondence.